By capitalising on our unique strategic geographical location and Singapore’s position as the top bunkering port in the world, Universal Energy has successfully added value to the trading processes that she spearheads. This has enabled us to provide prompt delivery of top quality fuel at competitive prices to our customers. We are serving oil majors, shipping liners and marine fuels traders as our valued customers.
- Providing end-to-end physical bunkering services to our valuable customers, we cater to spot as well as term supplies.
- Ensuring the safe and prompt delivery of bunkers from storage to the barges/vessels of our valued ship owners/charterers.
- Provide innovative and flexible pricing mechanism. The ability to lock-in prices is crucial to protect the profit margin of your freight contracts.
- Undertaking in the utilization of mass flow meters (MFM) to monitor ordered and purchased fuel oil into vessel’s tank. These calibrated meters give our customers the peace-of-mind where the integrity and precision of their bunker stems are involved.
We recognise that consistent product and service quality will ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction, repeat business and continued growth. Our company has adopted quality management system that complies with Singapore Standard SS ISO 9001:2008 and Quality Management for Bunker Supply Chain SS 524:2006. We are committed:
- To minimize customer complaints to 10 or below per month and to investigate and respond to complaints within 5 working days
- To achieve a Weighted Average Score of 100, out of a maximum best of 110, across the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Craft Operations Records (COR), Bunker Supply Records (BSR) and Customer Feedback Record (CFR)